CJ'S PAST

 

Chapter 4                                   CJ’S PAST

'Why did I act like that, why did I roar to her?' tears fell from his eyes, CJ was standing in the middle of nowhere, He needed to finish his task and only some hours were left before the task. CJ was looking in the curved mirror, his face was weird, it was shrunk and his hair looked white,' I won’t let it happen again', said CJ. He sat down and looked at the sky, a flying star was passing, by looking at the star he closed his eyes.
February 13, 2000
'James, there is an issue in the mic system', a woman from far was shouting at James. James entered the club this is life, said, James. It’s valentine’s week, and people with baggy jeans, wearing shirts entered the club, there was no entry without paying. Men trying to impress women spent a lot of money in the club. The club was a huge profit for James and was named the best club on the Pacific Highway, in New York magazine. James wasn’t proud or didn’t show his ego and he is ready to work without sleeping and keep the club the best till he dies.
“ Aww, James, you’re back, “ a voice from the management room. 'Hey honey', said James. A woman sitting on the sofa, with blonde hair, and long nails which were colored green, wearing a purple t-shirt and black jeans, with high heels. James hugged her and kissed her,' James it’s valentine’s evening, will you spend the evening with your loved one' she asked him. James smiled and hesitated, 'sure, will do anything for you Amy’. Time flew, and the crowd started to reduce in a while, James asked the staff to close the club and he went to his house. Amy, check whether our son is asleep, she replied with an affectionate tone, I checked him before you even asked James, I know how much you love the club and him, more than me.
February 14, 2000
'The day which I was so happy, I couldn’t forget how much happy and it was my last day of being happy' ,said CJ. The club staff was cleaning the floor, and James was arranging the tables. The staff was running towards James and informed him,' there is a person who wants to meet you. He entered the club and Staff asked him to go to the management room, James was entering the room, he was wearing a white apron coat, and there was a stain of ketchup on the shirt, 'Hello, I’m James 'introduced to the person and he took his seat. 'James, myself John I’m from Las Vegas, This club became popular, I’m surprised how come a popular guy maintains his simplicity', James was smiling 'john what do you need from me' asked James.' I’m the head of the club society and I need you to join me and we can do equal business' said John. Could you be more specific john? asked James. 'As you join me, this club will belong to me and you will be the head of this club, the share goes 50-50. We can make this James; we will be top'. James wasn’t happy, this means all this place belongs to John and he will get paid a salary, James breathed for a while and replied, 'look, John, I’m not here to make the club number 1, I’m happy to maintain this club privately, this is my dream and I’m satisfied with what I’m having'. 'So you aren’t willing to join hands with me, James?.. 'Nope, try to come up wi better Ideas, John, I’m happy and I won’t leave here until if there is a circumstance'.' Let’s see James, make sure you are safe and will come up with a better idea, john left the place.
James was thinking about and wrote a letter to Amy, he kept the letter on the table and called his favorite staff, which James trust most Alfred. 'Alf, if anything happens to me, kindly inform Amy to check the table'. Alfred was shocked and asked James if everything was all right. James was smiling and said' I hope so,'. The night started, and the club started to get crowded, James was arranging the tables and he started to drink a glass of his favorite Chivas Regal whiskey. He ignored what happened in the morning and took more shots of whiskey, He found Amy standing in the corridor, he ran towards her, and hugged her. Amy wasn’t speaking anything and she asked,' James will you give anything to me', he answered 'anything for my beloved'. She gave him a drink, James was drinking and was saying 'Take my breath', she gave him another shot of whiskey, James was hugging her and fell on her, he was blabbering,' I need to speak something but I’m not in that state, Amy I love you the most. Amy changed into someone, she was taking a rope, she isn’t Amy, James’ heart was saying, but he couldn’t stand it. The rope was tied in his neck and he was choked to breathe, it wasn’t Amy, James was seeing some other woman, she was choking him and a rod hit James’s head and James went to the ground, he wasn’t conscious. His eyes opened, and there were full of artificial light, He came to consciousness. He saw a person wearing a white Apron coat, 'don’t worry James, you will be perfectly all right here without seeing the world'. 'Hello James' , a deep voice came from the side. He turned;' John is this your plan?' asked James,' well it’s the better Idea that I found, which is to hurt you and keep you in this cell, its covered with U V radiation, which will make your skin to turn dark and you can leave, when you join with me or until that you are going to stay here my little cutie pie'.' I don’t like calling you James, may I call you MR. J, declined 'john said, nah J is only me. Can I call you MR.CJ? is it fine, my small little James? Tears were falling from James’ eyes, James wasn’t happy and John laughed and went to his cabin and turned the UV lights.
Days passed, and slowly James’s skin started to burn and shrunk, his face doesn’t look good, he looked like an old guy, his hair turned white, beard turned whitish. John wasn’t happy and changed to a normal cell. John doesn’t want James to die, the club was still number 1, John announced that James is dead and gave a fake report to the media and he made the club shut down. John was satisfied but knew that if James goes out, he may turn his business again. He kept James in the same cell again.

"CJ, I heard there is someone who is running the club, in the same place where your club was. He looked like you exactly, is he your brother, oh I see, he is your son. CJ, I don’t want anyone from your family to run this business. I will kill him if you need or I will bring and give a family reunion" said John. CJ became frustrated and turned and he kicked his leg and choked john. He made john leave him this place, John was cooperating with him and he pushed CJ out of the place and said" you may leave CJ". "We won’t come back, we have another target, its Charlie your son, address of the club is PCH, pacific highway. Go and help him or you can die MR.CJ."

Charlie woke up from his sleep, he was panicking and was wiping his sweat. He looked in the mirror and he wasn’t having the mood to sleep, he washed his face, toasted the bread, and went and saw the news. As it’s 14TH of February, valentine week’s is going to end peacefully, unfortunately, there is a prisoner who escaped and Mr. John, the officer on duty stated that "A prisoner is a deadly person, kindly be safe while going out. He looked like an old man, with white hair. He is light-skinned, be aware if he is hurting you, kindly try to assassinate him, and don’t wait for the emergency service to rescue you," laughed John. Charlie turned off, his television and went to sleep, and said it was valentine’s day. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog