!!!!!!!!!UPDTATE!!!!!!!!!!!



Hey guys, I'm back again with a new update, I have finished writing a story and I'll be uploading the first part of story by tomorrow. It's mixed with emotion's, love and Thriller-based story. I hope you all support me with my works. 

I have given a brief introduction of my story. make sure you read it, kindly comment your views in every post, so it'll help for my future works. 



It was one fine evening, a man with black suite, tried to escape from the city. people were celebrating, but he wasn't happy with the task he needs to do.  simultaneously Charlie a young man was enjoying in the club by smoking and drinking, He gets everything he need, he was the most satisfied person. the black suite guy found the place of the and He has two options to take the decision which is "Either warn or Die". 


 

 A story by kolaagalan venkatraman(starboy)


                        



       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog