Hey guys, I hope everyone enjoyed the new year and all of you have kept your resolutions. I just want to share one of the things that I saw and that motivated me. So just give me a few minutes to read this and let me know your views on it.

It's 3.30 AM on January 2nd. I was so bored, so I went out of my house for a walk. Before entering my house, I looked at the sky and it was empty like mine. Then I saw a star which was shining in the empty sky. I was looking at it and suddenly I noticed there was a small star which wasn't shining, so I was looking at it and my heart said these words.

There is a star in an empty sky that is shining brightly, and everyone can see that star.

Yeah, it's my dream which I'm having, but

There is a star which is tiny and not even shining.

It's me. No one knows that I'm there, but I can see everything.

I'm close to my dream, like the tiny star that is closer to the bright star.

The tiny star can shine like a bright star, but it takes years to shine like that.

It's me. I can shine, but it takes months to shine like that, but

I have to keep the dream in my empty life, like the brighter star in the empty sky.

I should be patient and have to work a lot to achieve my dream.

It takes time, I know, but one day I'll achieve what I want to be.

Like me, everyone who is reading this will have a dream. Some will have started to work for it, but some will be waiting for the right time.

If you're waiting, don't wait guys. The perfect time won't come until you take your first step.

Everyone in their life has an empty sky and two stars, but you're closer to your dream. It takes effort to reach there, but think about this. After achieving the dream, who will you be?

Trust me, guys, you have to work hard and should stay calm. Start your airplane, it's time to take off.

Everything will go well, but you have to work. 

One day I will surely shine like that star, and I hope you guys shine like that star in your lives too.

Do your best to achieve the dream, but don't change your dream until you achieve it.

You will shine like a star. 

All the best for achieving the dream.

See you in the next post.

Until then, Starboy is signing off.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog