hey guys, I hope you all are doing well. yeah I'm back again with some of my memories and lesson which 2021 taught me,

well yeah, I know I did many mistakes grammatically, please do forgive me if you're feeling weird with this post

What 2021 taught me?

It was a year that I didn’t get any calls from my closed ones, but it was a year where I got new year wish from strangers whom I met only once in my life.

It was a year which I was so excited that I’m leaving my parents but didn’t realize that I’m going to miss my friends.

It was a year which I saw the true love in my friends when they met me finally before I’m leaving India.

Texting and phone call changed to letter, where I wrote my love towards from my friends in paper and sent it to them.

Touching my parent’s feet before leaving changed to hugging and kissing.

Spending my birthday exactly like every year, expecting nothing from anyone and finally receiving some love from my closed one’s.

Saying I don’t need this language and started to speak that language.

Finding new people but this not I was not blindfolded, I took time to get closed to my new friends.

saying I’m a south Indian changed to I will be a north Indian in some days.

Thinking it’s a bad thing and started doing it because it is a different world.

Saying I won’t learn any new language except my mother tongue changed to I will learn many languages and I don’t need my mother’s tongue language.

Thinking marks is only my life, gradually changed to knowledge is important in my life.

Sharing things to everyone changed to sharing my life situation only to my closed one’s.

Thinking I’m stronger made me to realize I’m weak.

Speaking to stranger without getting scared in school changed, now I can’t even say hi to stranger.

Having an interest to become an orientator and finally becoming an orientator.

Thinking we can earn money without working hard now I realized earning 10$ is a big thing in the world.

Planning not to ask money changed and made me to ask money from them and made me to realize that without them I can’t survive in my life

Calling my friends in the night and speaking with them whole night changed, and speaking for 10 minutes and saying I will leave now.

Speaking with my friends and boldly saying yes, I’m speaking to my friends changed and now I’m scared to speak and saying in low voice yes, she is my friend.

Parents asking me to pray to God changed by, saying I prayed to God today.

Thinking I will be different than anyone, its changed and made me to think I can’t be different and I’m normal guy in a crowded place

Realizing that I’m growing up and I can feel that I’m getting changed. That’s what life is, everyone changes not because they don’t like us its because their situation is like that.

Happy new year.

 

I hope everyone liked this post, its only for closed ones, I'm sharing with to my close friends. well I will be posting many new post in upcoming days. 

Until then 

starboy is signing off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog