Love Life Of Ayush
Hey guys,
This is your friend Kolaagalan.
I love to write short stories, which depicts the reality of our life and truth of our world.
Ill be Publishing my short stories, part by part for you, My reader.
The fist story, I’ll be publishing is “The Love Life of Ayush”.
I thought, why not start with a sweet love story . So, in the next post be ready to read the first part of my first story.
My story consists of 4 parts:
The beginning
The Wait
The Journey,
The conclusion
I will be publishing the first chapter, `The Beginning' of Love Life Of Ayush in my next post.
The story is based on 90's kids love
The Lead Characters are characters are
• Ayush
• Sanjana
• Varshita
• Vasan
• Sadhana
This is your friend Kolaagalan.
I love to write short stories, which depicts the reality of our life and truth of our world.
Ill be Publishing my short stories, part by part for you, My reader.
The fist story, I’ll be publishing is “The Love Life of Ayush”.
I thought, why not start with a sweet love story . So, in the next post be ready to read the first part of my first story.
My story consists of 4 parts:
The beginning
The Wait
The Journey,
The conclusion
I will be publishing the first chapter, `The Beginning' of Love Life Of Ayush in my next post.
The story is based on 90's kids love
The Lead Characters are characters are
• Ayush
• Sanjana
• Varshita
• Vasan
• Sadhana
Waitinggg!♥️🔥
ReplyDeleteWhen it will release
ReplyDeleteTommorow. Chapter 1 beginning will release and every week on Friday I will release the nxt 3 chap
DeleteGood one, waiting for more
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDelete